Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Bizarre Tattoo!

On my way to the office yesterday, I came across a bizarre looking tattoo a guy had worn on his arm. It was pretty huge and looked rather scary. The tattoo was of an arrow piercing through a guy’s head and his tongue out. Pretty dreadful!


Not me only, but also plenty others had the ‘yuck’ feeling on their face. And the guy was pretty cool about it, as if nothing’s happening around. I realized then that people are really crazy in this world. They do anything…simply anything!


Colourful and flashy, the tattoo depicted pain and wickedness, highlighting cruelty. The guy himself was well-built, bald, and monstrous looking. It actually fit his persona.


Talking about tattoo, I know it is really painful but haven’t experienced it yet. Tattoo and piercing are the two things that give me goosebump and I never wish to try them in my life.


Here, tattoos are pretty common unlike in India. You would also come across several girls in US with either a tattoo or a piercing, especially in their tongue or navel. Even the thought makes me feel weird!


In fact, one of my friends Kevin too has a tongue piercing and I often wonder how much it would have hurt him. Anyways, you get to find all types of people in this world, and such people are certainly one of their kinds.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tattoo! I just love it.
once i saw a sward image on a wrestlers hand and since that day i got craze of tattoos. and finally after my graduation i dared to have 1 on my body.. a LEO. yes i got a zodiac tattoo becoz i am a strong believer of sun signs. first i thought to have a yinyan but tattoo is not a thing to just show off, it will be a part of my body and will stay wid me for life time, so how can any one just put a bizarre tattoos!! yes u have to show ur consciousness while selecting a tattoo type, search on web or consult wid ur tattoo maker, ask ur friends or select a language, whether its a name or a number, may be a design or a picture, simple style or a colorful one...lots of lots of factors u have to select from. yes and u have to select the one which is most suitable with your personality and it will redefine your personality!

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template