Saturday, July 5, 2008

Din't mess the weekend with THE ZOHAN


After an hectic week I decided to unwind by watching a comedy flick. Don’t mess with the Zohan was my option as well as choice. Though Adam Sandler aint one of my favourite’s but then with his new make over and the interesting trailers which were thrust into my living room took the decision for me. And thank god it wasn’t a bad decision at all ‘Don’t mess with the Zohan’ is all hilarious and entertaining. Though it was kinda preachy at times but then you could justify it by the bad times we are going through, in terms of territorial disputes and carnages in the name of peace.

Adam Sandler has done a commendable job. As an mossad agent he isn’t that convincing, and the whole agency single handedly depends on him when it faces with national crisis situation like complete annihilation of Israel by Palestinian terrorists. But then his transformation as an hairdresser after faking his own death suits Adam sandler to the hilt. Though he kinda does the gay act to look the part of an creative hairstylist who is stuck with the style of the 80’s.

I fell head over heels in Love (it could be lust too) with the lead actress of the movie. She is super hot and middle eastern I guess. So maybe I could watch the movie again for the laugh riot it is, and shurely for the hot chick in it.

There goes my weekend, well spent and all.

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template