Saturday, September 6, 2008

An ode to my girlfriend’s curls:

I love curly hair! It all first started when I met my girlfriend. Before that I was more of your silky smooth kind of guy. I always thought it wouldn’t be easy to run my hand through her thick, luscious growth of curls, but boy was I wrong! In one smooth, slow motion, my fingertips smoothly went through her garden of curls, and I was stunned to see how nice it felt! From then onwards I have been a lover of curls and it will remain that way till the day I die.

The best part about curly hair is that it looks great, no matter how one wears it, looking fabulous is not a problem. No matter how my girlfriend wears her curly hair, be it tied down or plaited. I especially love it when she just lets it go loose and free! I think it makes her look like a real wild child! 

But the amount of hair products she uses for her curly hair is unbelievable! Anti frizz shampoo and conditioner, hair tonic, hair serum! My God; I think she must spend at least half her salary on it! But whatever makes it look good and feel strong can’t be that bad now, can it?!

Curly hair, I will always love you, no matter how you look! All messy in the morning or all wet and dripping after a long hot shower! I am your biggest admirer eternally!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try Mixed Chicks products for curly hair. They have a simple system that does well for many curl types.

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template