Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oasis Moving - For better house moving

Oasis Moving truck

I recently bought a new house in Carson City and I am really happy about the same. But at the start I had a great dilemma regarding the shifting of my prized possessions. I am a gadget freak and my wife is a compulsive shoppers. Our so-called vices have created a clutter of things in my old house in Gardnerville. I had so many things to move and after a lot of searching and seeking I ended up on the Oasis Moving website. Even one of my friends had recommended them as he had used their services previously. These guys really score high on my preference list. Good service, attention to detail and promptness – these adjectives best describe the Oasis Team.


I am very picky of my large screen LCD screen and the Oasis guys managed to move the same in one piece. One thing I really liked was the method of packing and unpacking the goods. Very careful and I guess they treat the entire process as their own.


I personally recommend these guys. Give them a try in case you plan on moving any part of the US. Trust me!

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template