Sunday, December 28, 2008

Trying to find the right mutual fund


The other day, I was on the phone with one of my uncles from India, and I was asked for some assistance. He wanted to know what mutual fund would be a good investment option. With the economy down in the dumps, there are not many people who are ready to invest a lot of money, but since my uncle, who I am very close to, insisted, I gladly said I would try my best to find him a mutual fund that was worthy of his money.

So here I am scouring the Internet for sources on what would probably be best for my favourite uncle’s retirement fund. It is kind of nerve wrecking when someone close to you asks you for a favor that has something to do with finances, especially since I’m here in the states, and do not know much about mutual funds in India, but then again, I do have a little experience in this field, so maybe I’ll come up with something really good. Anyone have any suggestions? Please do write in! Any contribution will be welcome.

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template