Thursday, May 15, 2008

Trance Music – I Just Love It!

The other day I bought some Trance CD’s from a local store which comprised of popular trance scores by artists like ATB, Above & Beyond, Chicane, Eric Foard, Orbital, Mario Piu, Lou Vegas, Safri Duo, Cosmic Gate, and Sunbeam.

I’m passionate about trance music and listen to it almost everyday, especially when stressed out or alone. Whether classic, acid, uplifting or progressive; it doesn’t matter what genre it belongs to.

Some of my favourite trance music of all time is Offshore, Sunstroke, 9 PM till I come, Sparkles, Strange World, Solarcoaster, Nothing but you, and No one on Earth. I remember, back in India during our college days, some of us guys had gone for a vacation to Goa and attended various trance parties. It was simply awesome!

Let me share an experience with you. While we were partying at the beach, a group of foreigners came and demanded music of their choice. It could be made out that they were drunk. Their demand was not met and they attempted to spoil the party, but were eventually controlled.

People say that Goa trance is popular all over the world. I loved it too. But more than the music, I loved the craziness of people there. Such parties attract huge number of trance freaks who do all kinds of strange things like wearing fluoro painted clothes, decorations, and funky looking designs.

Alas trance parties are not much popular here in US like in Europe. In fact, I’ve yet to come across a trance party here.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i love trance music specially russian trance..hey dude i must say u have built this blog very well, keep it up jay i wanna here some more things from u.

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template