Friday, May 2, 2008

Introduction

Hey Friends, this is Jay from New York…I moved here from Mumbai about 7 months back, but I don’t find much difference between the two cities. Everything is just about the same; the nightlife, the energy, the people (I bet you’ll find more Indians here than anywhere in the US)


It has been a good stay so far, as I’ve made several friends in my vicinity. I’m staying here with my parents and really like the enthusiastic environment which enlivens the people around it. Yes, I know that most of the things are costlier than those back home, but as you all will agree, we have this habit of converting dollars into rupees, which makes all the difference.


Till date, I’ve traveled Washington, Niagara, California, Dallas, and Houston and planning to go to Mexico early next year. The good thing about New York is that it’s neat and clean…very hygienic.


Transportation has never been a problem due to the excellent infrastructure, and sometimes the cold weather just makes everything so pleasant around!


Being a non-vegetarian, I enjoy the food here to the fullest…best being the variety of chicken delicacies you find in the restaurants here. Moreover, there are varieties of NY restaurants that are American, Chinese, French, as well as Italian, besides Indian ofcourse.


I would love to share more such experiences of my life with you and post them whenever there’s anything interesting happening around…Cheers!

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template